Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fish curry with Yogurt- on the net I first read it as Fish kaalia

Well now starts my different experiments.... Every preparation contains the very essential Onion tomato gravy. I use this gravy in all my preparation except in some cases where the style is different.

The Onion tomato gravy-

Nothing actually- fry paanch phoron,ginger garlic paste, jeera powder, garam masala, onions and tomatoes(added step wise after the previous ingredient gets cooked) in oil. Cook it till it is gravy like and emits a delicious smell.... :)

Ok now the yogurt curry...

As usual I marinated the fish in turmeric and salt. Fried them till they get cooked. Next in a separate vessel I prepared the Onion Tomato gravy. As a add on I added Yogurt to the gravy and cooked with the required amount of water for making a creamy gravy. In this gravy I added the fried fish and potatoes and cooked for around 10 minutes...

Lo the preparation is done.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment