If there is one sure shot advantage of marrying other than meeting your life partner.... It has to be the birth of a cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. :)
I am dead serious about this.... Till 4 months back I was cooking only for filling my stomach after a tiresome day at work... But now I actually try to cook so that my husband feels proud of his wife's cooking abilities.... Not that I consider myself as some amateur, but yeah trying out recipes after googling them and preparing as per my needs does affect my self confidence.... Kal ko agar mehmaan aa jaaye then I surely know how to entertain their tummies at least......
Ohk... Now why the blog!!!!!!!! Well when everyone else is blogging and pictweeting/picbooking their new tried out dishes on the social sites then why not me too... Just one small difference in those patterns and mine.. I will record my recipes for my future reference and for improving my writing skills... No photos no recordings.... Just my experiments with cooking..... And obviously the results..... :D
I am dead serious about this.... Till 4 months back I was cooking only for filling my stomach after a tiresome day at work... But now I actually try to cook so that my husband feels proud of his wife's cooking abilities.... Not that I consider myself as some amateur, but yeah trying out recipes after googling them and preparing as per my needs does affect my self confidence.... Kal ko agar mehmaan aa jaaye then I surely know how to entertain their tummies at least......
Ohk... Now why the blog!!!!!!!! Well when everyone else is blogging and pictweeting/picbooking their new tried out dishes on the social sites then why not me too... Just one small difference in those patterns and mine.. I will record my recipes for my future reference and for improving my writing skills... No photos no recordings.... Just my experiments with cooking..... And obviously the results..... :D

No comments:
Post a Comment